Catherine has over 15 years professional experience.
As an accredited massage therapist, Catherine is
- specifically trained and undertake ongoing professional training and development as part of annual accreditation.
- maintains up-to-date first aid training
- carries mandatory professional insurance
- Her treatments are recognised by most health funds
She enjoys working with a wide range of clients including busy working people, athletes, pregnant women, and people of all ages groups.
Her massage aims to provide a therapeutic effect on the whole body. It calms the mind, promotes quality sleep, reduces tension, balances the nervous system and provides a window of deep relaxation from which one emerges refreshed.
Each treatment is tailored to the needs of the client and the massage can be more focused to provide relief from:
- neck and shoulder pain arising from prolonged screen-based tasks
- work-related stress and general fatigue
- muscle pain from sports injury
- knots, and built up tension
- muscular stiffness and restricted movement
- pain management
- preparation or recovery from travel
- grief and anxiety
Alternatively, the session can be more generalised to provide relaxation and time for you to just receive and be with yourself, leaving you with an overall sense of wellbeing.
She likes to ensure that the environment in the massage room is conducive to relaxation and comfort for each of her clients.
Catherine offers a range of massage techniques (see list below) to help clients maintain greater control over their own health.
- Relaxation (Swedish) Massage
- Remedial and Sports Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Holistic Pulsing
Massage can be enjoyed for mental and physical
relaxation, to relieve pain and tension and to enhance overall health.
It can alleviate the chronic low-grade pain that arises from muscular restriction and fatigue. Remedial massage can also complement other treatments.
Most health fund rebates available. Discounts available for pensioners.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER – $10 DISCOUNT FOR NEW CLIENTS THIS SPRING